This 2015-2017 agenda for Decentralised Cooperation Romania Belgium was presented at the end of the 5th Forum in Iasi in 2015. It is a plan for action for decentralised cooperation between Romania and Belgium. Partners will do efforts to implement this agenda. The purpose of the 2015-2017 agenda is to strengthen, to reinforce, to renew and to deepen the dialogue between (existing) decentralized cooperation initiatives. A state of the art will be presented during the 6th Forum in Belgium.
Flagship 1: Health Care
- Social map including health risk factors.
- Installing local renting services revalidation materials.
- 1 assistant (nurse)/1.000 inhabitants.
- Developing home care and community nurses.
- Recommunicate collected data on health indicators to local actors in order to take measurements.
- Health and healthcare as a key point in local policy.
- Develop a local health policy plan with a label for a healthy commune
- Combining medical and social (if medical problem, mostly also social problem).
- Prevention and health promotion.
- Staffing caretakers: digital / administrative / …
- Masterplan TON 2015-2024.
- Conference on Romanian health and healthcare in 2016.
Flagship 2: Twinning 2.0
- Formal meeting between VVSG, UCVW, AMR, AOR, Acor, UNCJR, Belgian provinces in 2016
- Development of a new approach towards twinning between actors. Based on common needs (f.ex. industry)
- Parliamentary group of friendship Romania Belgium: new initiatives
- Exchange between local and regional public servants from both countries
- Looking for twinning initiative with County Council Iasi
- Follow-up of Spring meeting Flanders Romania about the new cooperation agreement
Flagship 3: Rural Development
- Facilitating the communication towards local farmers about possible European funding
- Connecting Local Action Groups from both countries
- Developement of models and instruments to set up local/interlocal agriculture organizations
- Water4Life as pilot project
- Sensibilization about waste management
Flagship 4: Civil Society
- Development of working methods and instruments
- Integrating new forms of organisations (formal, informal, flexible, temporary)
- Pathways from local movements towards local policy influencing
- Setting up a solidarity action for the victims of the fire in Bucharest
Flagship 5: Fire Brigades
- Commitment to write an Erasmus+ project in order to exchange information, knowledge and experience. Basic idea is to develop a “train the trainer” project.
Flagship 6: Social Economy
- Connecting the research of university Cluj about labour market / human ressources and ReInvest project about social investments
- Creation of a Platform Social Economy Romania – Belgium in order to exchange information and to develop policy briefings
Flagship 7: Business
- Creation of a digital meeting point between BE-RO companies and BE-RO civil society organizations in order to connect competences and skills between both domains
Flagship 8: Culture and heritage
- Promotion of publication 175 years diplomatic relations between Belgium and Romania
- Based on this publication, development of accessible general public events